Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Victory - There Really Are People with Integrity!

Saw this on Drudge Report earlier today, and then again in a newsletter I get...

Planned Parenthood leader resigns after watching ultrasound of abortion procedure. It is one of my daily prayers that God would put an end to abortion in this country, an abominable practice we tolerate, yet still ask for His blessings. If that isn't evidence of a MERCIFUL God, I don't know what is. But as Thomas Jefferson once said, "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, and that His justice cannot sleep forever."

(Incidentally, the Susan G. Komen Foundation which claims to fight breast cancer is a major contributor to Planned Parenthood - if you support Komen and oppose abortion, you may want to re-think your position.)

Be encouraged.

No comments: